Welcome to YLPS
YLPS provides Labour Relations & HR Support to all SMME employers in the Garden Route area. We firmly believe that the basis of sound HR practices is to have the correct contracts, rules & regulations and policies in place and therefore not only implement these systems in companies, but maintain it for them as and when needed.
- Supply industry related Employment Contracts, Rules &
Regulations, and all essential tools for "paper trails" needed to
ensure Fair Labour Practise.
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Union Negotiations
- CCMA & Bargaining Council Representation
- Employer Liability Insurance (Arbitration awards cost cover)
- Salary & Wages administration and payment processing
- Assistance with BEE process and rating
For as little as R420 per month, you become a member of YLPS and (SA) United Employers Organisation receiving the following:
- Free telephonic Labour advise
- Reduced consultation rates of R450 p/hour vs R600p/hour (non-members) for normal consultations, hearings and union negotiations.
- Representation at CCMA & Bargaining Council disputes at