- Supply industry related Employment Contracts, Rules & Regulations, and all essential tools for "paper trails" needed to ensure Fair Labour Practise and most importantly to win your CCMA and Bargaining Council Disputes.
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Union Negotiations
- CCMA & Bargaining Council Representation
- Salary & Wages administration and payment processing
We are there for EMPLOYERS, the OWNERS of businesses, without charging you and arm and a leg!
Over the past 20 years we have learned all the tricks of the trade and have spent extensive time in the CCMA and different Bargaining Council dispute rooms. We know the importance of being supported and having someone fight your fight!
Unfortunately the CCMA and the Bargaining Councils are very sticky with who is allowed in the disputes. We realised as early as 2003 that we need to take up partnership with and Employers Organisation that can give such support for our clients and also have significant imput in the legislation making in South Africa.
We have thus formed partnership with (SA) United Employers Organisation and as a pre-requisite for delivering labour services you need to be a member of (SA) UEO. Rozanne Compaan has been a (SA) UEO official since 2000 and a fabulous track record for winning CCMA and Council cases. There is over 60 officials across South Africa and it does not matter if your business is sitting in Putsonderwater or Oudsthoorn. If you are a member - you have help throughout South Africa.
Membership to (SA)UEO is as follows:
- Normal SMME membership is R300 (Excl Vat) - Click here to download membership application form
- Agricultural Sector is as little as R155 (Excl) Vat - Click here to download membership application form
- Domestic /Private Households is R25 (Excl Vat) per month - Membership includes R2500 cover for CCMA representation. R1000 for Disciplinary hearing, R1000 for conciliation and R1500 for arbitration.
- Emerging Business is R25 (excl Vat) per month. All informal and micro enterprises with 2 or less employees. Membership only valid for 24 month period.
- Bodies Corporate is R115 (excl Vat) per month. All new NPOs or Section 21 registered entities. Rate per month is per entity. Click here to download membership form.
- Catering (All entities that fall under the catering bargaining council or industry) is R70 (excl Vat) per month. (Note that the Catering Bargaining Council does not apply currently in our valley - being the Western Cape)
NB: If you are a member of (SA) UEO, you qualify for reduced consultation rates with YLPS. For example, non - members will pay R650 per hour to consult with our specialist and a member will only pay R500 per hour.